Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jaycee McKenna Mitchell- 15 months old













I finally had Jaycee's pictures taken. I have been meaning to get them done for her 1 year picture, but kept putting it off because I did not want to go to Sear's or somewhere like that and pay an arm and a leg for pictures, that I kind of liked and feel super rushed through the whole photo shoot and then have to sit down right after the shoot and pick out all of the pictures I want to order. No thanks. So my neighbor Adrienne, sent an email last week announcing that she is going to start taking pictures, and I set up a date for Jaycee that week. I had these done last Saturday. Jaycee was super cooperative, and we got so many good pictures. I think the disk Adrienne gave me has over 50 different poses, and each pose she put in color or black and white. Here are my narrowed down choices. I still have not picked which ones I will order, but I have at least narrowed it down to less than half.

1 comment:

Stacy Nurrenbern said...

I am so glad that you posted these! They are so cute, of course she is adorable so the that helps!! Let me know if you need help to print these!
Love ya!
your sis

Heather Michelle Mitchell

My photo
Newburgh, Indiana, United States
This is our story. It is not fancy, or unique, or different from any other household really, but this is our way of doing this thing we call life.